Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspirational Military Wife/Girlfriend Quotes

- "ARMY; be safe, sleep with a soldier"


- "Who needs prince charming, when i'm in love with a soldier"


- "My hero doesn't wear a cape or tights; he doesn't have superpowers and he can't lift cars, but he fights to defend his country, and that is enough for me"


-"Being an army girlfriend is my superpower"


- "There is nothing sexier than a man in his ACU's" 


- "I am sexually deprived for YOUR freedom" 


- "I have promised to be here for him upon his return no matter how long he is away. They may say I am insane for making such a commitment, but I hold onto our promises and have faith that he will come home safe. I know well that my love for him fuels him in the worst of times" 


- "There is no ring on my finger to symbolize our commitment, though I love him no less for it. I hope every day that he will be able to call because a simple 30-second phone call can bring the greatest spectrum of emotions smiling with tears in my eyes from so much joy and pain. My relationship is based on a brief communication where I love you and I’m okay speaks more than volumes and gives me the strength to keep going"


- "I take mo moment spent together for granted. I hold onto every touch, caress, kiss, and every word. I have memorized the feel of his skin, his smell, the sound of his voice and I play it over and over in my mind so that I will not forget. I cry myself to sleep some nights because missing him hurts so badly, but wake up the next morning, brush myself off and start a new day"


- "If you think being a soldier is tough, try loving one"


- "If you think soldiers are strong, you should look at their girls" 


- "i left ken for G. I. Joe"


- "A soldier doesn't fight because he hates what is in front of him...A soldier fights because he loves what he left behind" 


- "What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be so much worst!"


- "Screw the shining armor! ill take my man in dirty camo any day" 


- "I'm his princess and he is my soldier" 


- "Real love is trading your pearls for his dog tags" 


- "I can mess with government property" 


- "They look ordinary, they lace up just the same, but its not the boots that matter. It's the soldier in the boots, that means the world to me" 


- "Save water, shower with a soldier" 


- "My hero wears combat boots" 


- "My boyfriend defends our country so that yours doesn't have to" 


- "The army has my soldier, but i have his heart" 


- "The next time you look into a soldier's eyes think of the one by his side. the one left behind, the encouragement in his life, the women known as the military wife or girlfriend" 


- "Behind his smile there is a girl who is missing her soldier more than you could ever know" 


- "I'm the reason he's late for PT" 


15 comments:

  1. Thank you! this helped me out alot.
    -hisgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I do it? Because nights alone aren't permanent. Missing him reminds me that I'm lucky to have someone to miss because I am not afraid to make sacrifices for true love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes a lot of sense. And mine leaves tomorrow once again. But hopefully time goes by but I know that I will have my miserable nights that im going desire at least a kiss on my forehead for a goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that.. and it hurts, especially when you see his clothes hanging in your closet and in your dresser and you just sleep in one of his shirts because that's as close as you can get to him...

      Delete
  4. If you don't mind I would like to post some of your quotes on @FSO_USASoldiers on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -"Being an army girlfriend is my superpower" - "There is nothing sexier than a man in his ACU's" ... combat-bootsmenmilitary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud to be a gf of an Army Veteran for 23yrs and he is still on deployment. I am missing him so much.
    "The Army has my soldier, but I have he's heart"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely quotes it's really gonna help me out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, these posts helped so much today... my boyfriend left for the first time yesterday for BMT and its killing me, you make me feel a lot less alone

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, these posts helped so much today... my boyfriend left for the first time yesterday for BMT and its killing me, you make me feel a lot less alone

    ReplyDelete
  10. put a little smile on my face , comforting , he left again today :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. put a little smile on my face , comforting , he left again today :(

    ReplyDelete